Thursday 31 March 2011

3 days to go!

eeek!
I am lucky in that the route I have selected for the family ride is mostly my routes to and from work, so I cycled in today and will be able to check on my way home how the roads are.  May need to add 'mud in road' to risk assessment - and I think 'animals' may be needed as I encoutered a doggy last time I rode.

The weather, however, has turned a bit 'March winds' on me, and I believe the forecast is not good at all for Sunday - oh no!!!!!!  I will be there whatever the weather - so waterproofs at the ready!

The ride has now also been advertised through Bike Boost cycle challenge - although it says treasure hunt followed by treasure hunt, which is not strictly true!

I have also had a query from someone about how much of the route is off road - currently only a short bit through the zoo, but I can amend the route on request at the start if you have a map with you, so that there are more off road sections.  However, I must say the lanes in use are very quiet, and by going on different route you will miss some clues!

I have had confirmation that I can use the library car park though!

Still so much to do...so little time!!!!

See you Sunday.  Feel free to post any questions in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment